Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Craft Beer of the Month Club!

So the other day I found this awesome website for a "Beer of the Month Club."


It seems pretty cool - you just pay a premium and get beer delivered to your door!  I'm thinking about trying it and then I might be able to extend my "30 Brews in 30 Days" to say, 60 Brews in 60 days?? LOL.


Well, maybe that could get a little rowdy, but I digress.  Here is a blurb from their site:


The Craft Beer Club discovers exceptional craft brews from around the country and delivers them each month direct to you or your recipient.  Every compelling selection is produced by small production, independent brewers who use only traditional brewing ingredients and time-honored brewing methods.


Brooke - I hope you're paying attention :-)
Ein Prosit!



No comments:

Post a Comment