Tuesday, May 1, 2012

FOUR-Letter Word to AVOID in Internet Marketing and Online Marketing

After speaking with lots of people about Internet marketing and the qualities that make people successful in the business, I kept coming back to a Four Letter Word that keeps holding people back.

And actually, it is not only just in internet marketing and online marketing that this four letter word holds people back, you see it in ALL businesses and it is very prevalent in those examples of failed ventures.  Furthermore, you will not hear successful people and entrepreneurs ever use this word. Never.

So what is this four letter word?  It is not what you may think. Only.  Yep, that's it.


  • If I "only" could do this, I'd be successful.
  • If I "only" had more money, I could invest more in my business.
  • I "only" have a few minutes each day to think about my business plan.
  • "Only" the online marketing gurus can ever make money.
  • You're the "only" one doing that type of business.
  • That type of stuff "only" works for wealthy people.
  • and on, and on, and on...
You see, this little four letter word is holding many people back!  In fact, 'Only' likes to hang out with his best buddy, "Just."

  • If I could "Just" do this, "Just" do that, "Just" had more money, etc.
You can see how damaging this can be to your confidence and your Success!!  So if you can remember to keep these Four letter words OUT of your Vocabulary, you'll be on your way.

Here's what I want you to do:

-In the next 24 HRS, try to not use either of these words.  It's difficult, but it will get you thinking!

Cheers -
Nate

p.s. TheMillionaireSocietyGroup.com has a great video section on philosophy and motivational videos.  So get signed up to learn more!


No comments:

Post a Comment