Thursday, December 11, 2014

The FASTEST Way to Create Images Without Using Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator

Many people often ask me how the heck I can get content spit out so quickly for all my sites by creating images without using Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop.

After all, I suck at graphic design and I am able to quickly get images done for my WordPress sites in order to get my sites up at a rapid pace.

For those of you web designers and bloggers, who hate waiting for gigs done of Fiverr, but are constantly tweaking things on your blog or websites, having a quick method of generating images for your site is key.

The Secret to Making Images QUICKLY Without Adobe or Photoshop

So what's my secret? I use a web based program called My Ecover Creator (http://MyEcoverCreator.com). Whenever I need virtually ANY quick image put together, and I don't feel like waiting for my designer (in fact, I FIRED MY DESIGNER) and want to add a quick image with text to my blogs, I use this site.

Pros and Cons

The pros of this program is it is very inexpensive. It is only $14/month to make unlimited designs. You can make anything from:

  • Software boxes
  • video screen shots and 3d Players
  • 3D eBook Covers
  • DVD and CD Covers and Sleeves
  • Banners
  • Headers
  • Pictures with a transparent background
  • and more!
Pretty much any banner you see on my affiliate sites come from that site. I've made over 500 images using that site. If I were to hire someone on Fiverr, I would have paid, well, $2500 just for those designs, so the monthly fee is no big deal.

See some of my example headers and Logos here:

Cons are that you have to know what you're going to design, and have some guidelines as to how your design is going to look. Other than that, I've had no problems with MyEcoverCreator.

Best of luck!
NR

No comments:

Post a Comment