Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Beginner Affiliate Training: 3 Steps for Success

Lately I've been telling the story that I have failed for over 4 years as an affiliate marketer - and then I recently 'stumbled' upon some new found success.

It happened - I finally started making money online. And not just any money - really high ticket commissions sales (in the neighborhood of $1250-$3300 per sale!).

About 3 weeks ago, a light bulb went off in my head. I attended a Home Business Summit in Denver and realized these crucial things:

  1. I wasn't investing in the 'right' kind of website traffic
  2. I wasn't failing fast enough
  3. I didn't know if what I was doing was worthwhile - was I doing the right things or just wasting time?
If you are at a point just like I was, you really need to focus on these 3 things, and scale up quickly!


These 3 steps focus on:


  1. Setting up the all important Squeeze, or landing page
  2. Traffic (not what you think)
  3. Follow up (many forget this)
Watch the video and let me know what you think!

If this resonates with you, and you want personal help from me (as in let's connect by phone - soon!), check out http://MTTBTrial.com.

---
Nate Rio is an expert affiliate and online marketer. You can read about his success at his blog at NateRio.com


No comments:

Post a Comment